Summer may seem a long way off, but in the restaurant world, businesses are already gearing up for this hot dining season.
At SinglePlatform, we collect some really interesting data on what consumers are searching for and viewing when it comes to online menus. This original infographic provides some interesting insights into diner behaviors online. For example, did you know?:
- Seafood is the #1 cuisine-related search term
- San Diego, San Antonio, Austin, Chicago, and Charlotte are the cities that searched for food most often
- Pricier restaurants have more menu views online
- Tablet users spend more time perusing a single menu than desktop viewers
- August 23rd was the summer date with the most menu views last year
Check out the infographic in full below, and learn how you can get your